Teamworks Karting Group Plc is the parent company for all Teamworks Karting operations, including:
Teamworks Karting Birmingham
State-of-the-art indoor circuit in Birmingham's City Centre, opened 2004.
Teamworks Karting Reading
State-of-the-art indoor circuit in central Reading, opened 2008.
Teamworks Karting Letchworth
State-of-the-art indoor circuit in Hertfordshire, opened 2010.
Teamworks Karting Peterborough
State-of-the-art indoor circuit in Cambridgeshire, opened 2011.
Teamworks Karting Coventry
Twin-level petrol indoor circuit in Exhall, Coventry, opened 2011.
The UK's first live online booking system, running since 2005.
In 2008, the Group embarked on an ambitious expansion plan, including the conversion to a PLC and a Public Offering listed on Sharemark (previously known as Investbx).
- 1999: Teamworks Karting Limited formed by Michael Bryant & Simone Schehtman.
- 2000: Paul ffolkes Davis joined the Board as Chairman.
- 2001: First temporary circuit opened in London.
- 2004: First permanent circuit opened in Birmingham, West Midlands.
- 2005: Launched www.kartingonline.co.uk
- 2007: John Handley joined the Board as Finance Director.
- 2008: Teamworks Karting Group plc formed, and becomes the first company to join Investbx. Second circuit opened in Reading, Berkshire.
- 2010: Third circuit opened in Letchworth, Hertfordshire.
- 2011: Fourth circuit opened in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire.
- 2011: Fifth circuit opened in Coventry, West Midlands.
For more information call our events team on 08456 436 890