Though it is good that life is getting back to normal, it is important that we act responsibly as a business and continue to take precautions against the spread of COVID19
Though many of the legal requirements are now lifted, Teamworks Karting will continue to do what we can to keep our staff and our customers safe.
- While face coverings are no longer mandatory, we do encourage you to wear a face mask when walking around the venue, or continue to use your complimentary balaclava.
- Despite social distancing measures being relaxed, we would ask that customers remain courteous over each other’s personal space.
- Though there is no longer a legal requirement, we will continue to display Covid-19 location arrival barcode signs
- We will keep tables socially distanced in common areas
- Each driver to receive sanitised helmet – no sharing of helmets with other drivers
- Single use Balaclavas and Gloves will be given at no charge to all Karting customers
- Race suits will continue to be sanitised after every use
- Hand sanitiser will continue to be available throughout the building
- Increased cleaning regimes of the building and equipment will continue
- Registration for events to be completed online
- Payment by card only – Our venues will continue to be cashless and so all events should be pre-booked over the phone or online at www.teamworkskarting.com/booking
- Our Bars and Cafe’s will also be cashless. Pay by card or your smartphone when taking a pit stop in one of our great Bars or Cafe’s
- Staff and customers advised not to come on site or to attend work or an event if displaying any signs of an active infection
NO WORRIES GUARANTEE
We are operating a “No Worries” guarantee and you can book with complete confidence.
Please be assured that if you or your group have Covid19 symptoms or are required to self isolate, we will move your booking date without charge or hold a credit for individuals who can’t participate on the day.
Please speak with one of our Events team if you have any questions!