TEAMWORKS KARTING – COVID19 RESPONSE
It is really important that we operate our tracks in a responsible manner, taking additional COVID-19 precautionary measures into account and giving our teams the training and equipment that they need.
We are complying with all Government guidelines and we have risk assessed our whole business to ensure we are COVID secure.
We are open for Karting, Laser Tag and Simulator Racing, from May 17th.
At your next visit, you will notice that:
- Spectator areas and Cafe’s have socially distanced seating
- Customers must be seated and receive table service in the Bar areas.
- Each driver to receive sanitised helmet – no sharing of helmets with other drivers
- Mandatory Balaclavas and Gloves for customers
- Face coverings to be worn by everyone 12 years and older, when entering the building
- Race suits sanitised after every use
- Hand sanitiser available throughout the building
- Increased cleaning of the building and equipment
- Floor stickers to indicate safe distancing
- Registration for events to be completed online
- Payment by card only – all venues are now cashless
- PPE for our staff
- Staff and customers advised not to come on site or to attend work or an event if displaying any signs of an active infection (Current Government advice to be followed) To facilitate compliance of this, please be assured that if you or your group have symptoms, and need to cancel, we will move your booking date without charge or hold a credit for individuals who can’t participate on the day.
HOW WE ARE MANAGING GROUPS SAFELY
From May 17th, until the final stage of lockdown easing, on June 21, the maximum group size that can socialise together is six people. Teamworks Karting has large warehouses and entertainment spaces and has more than enough space to accommodate groups in a safe and COVID secure way.
This means that even if your group size exceeds six people, we can divide you into smaller groups and we will keep you safely socially distanced to ensure your safety and that of our other customers and crew members when you are not on track.
When you are on track, you are socially distanced through the use of PPE (Helmets, Gloves, Balaclavas) and you are driving, at a safe distance, from all other participants.
When you are in a Simulator you are socially distanced by the Simulators being 2m apart
When you are in the Laser Tag arena, you are wearing gloves, masks (Over 12’s only) and need to adhere to the 1m plus rule, which occurs naturally. (You are trying to stay away from people in the game after all!)
HERE IS AN EXAMPLE OF HOW WE MANAGE GROUPS:
Your group is still welcome to take up the reservation.
Your group will be divided into smaller groups when you arrive at our venue’s reception and remain in these smaller groups whilst you are trackside. For example if you have booked for 12 people, we will split your groups into 2 groups of six people. If you have booked for 15 people, we will split your groups into 3 x groups of five people.
This will ensure our compliance with the new ruling and to ensure the safety of your group, other customers and our team.
What will still be the same, is awesome events, friendly staff and the ultimate fun day out.
Please speak with one of our Events team if you have any questions!