Le Mans Team Racing
The ultimate test of karting endurance, our Le Mans team racing events have their winners determined by tactics, teamwork and staying power as much as pure skill!
With a format based off the world-famous French endurance race series of the same name, the Le Mans team racing event is perfect for large groups and ideal for between 20 and 100 drivers. Featuring a practice session, qualifying race and then a massive two-hour team-based race, it’s a brilliant team-based challenge!
What’s the Le Mans format?
The racing begins with the drivers briefing, followed by a practice session to ensure everyone is ready to race! Then it is lights out and a team race where the teams of drivers swap in and out of the karts and try to complete as many laps as possible in the time booked!
- Exclusive use of the track
- Safety briefing
- Race-suits and helmets provided
- Practice session for all teams
- Grid started endurance race of up to 180 minutes!
- Electronically timed lap time printouts
- Trophies for the top 3 teams
Who is it ideal for?
- Corporate groups of over 20 drivers
- Groups of friends of over 20 drivers
- Minimum age of racing for this format is 16
The top 3 teams walk away with prizes as well as bragging rights – so it’s all to race for!
What else is onsite?