The ultimate test of karting endurance, our Team Endurance events have their winners determined by tactics, teamwork and staying power as much as pure skill!
With a format based off the world-famous French endurance race series of the same name, the Le Mans team racing event is perfect for large groups and ideal for between 20 and 100 drivers. Featuring a practice session, qualifying race and then a massive two-hour team-based race, it’s a brilliant team-based challenge!
What’s the Team Endurance format?
The racing begins with the drivers briefing, followed by a practice session to ensure everyone is ready to race! Then it is lights out and a team race where the teams of drivers swap in and out of the karts and try to complete as many laps as possible in the time booked!
- Exclusive use of the track
- Safety briefing
- Race-suits and helmets provided
- Practice session for all teams
- Grid started endurance race of up to 180 minutes!
- Electronically timed lap time printouts
- Trophies for the top 3 teams
Who is it ideal for?
- Corporate groups of over 20 drivers
- Groups of friends of over 20 drivers
- Minimum age of racing for this format is 16
The top 3 teams walk away with prizes as well as bragging rights – so it’s all to race for!
What else is onsite?