Epic Grand Prix
GRAND PRIX HEATS
Have you ever fancied yourself as a F1 racer? If so, you’ll love our Grand Prix heats, the ideal chance for you to test – and prove – your skills!
A super competitive format for drivers aged 16+, where the track is guaranteed exclusively for your Group.
The ultimate event for corporate groups. The epic choice for Stag and Hen Events. An idea choice for people who really want to race each other, with the chance to find the ultimate champion.
HOW IT WORKS
- Once you are signed in, we will supply you with all of your racewear! Racesuits, Helmets, Balaclavas, Gloves.
- Briefing time. A 10 minute introduction to the rules of the event and some basic driving advice. 80% of our customers have never karted before, so don’t be afraid to ask questions.
- Next Up is Practice. Practice laps for every driver, so you can approach the race understanding your grip, the throttle range, your brakes etc.
- Race Time! A series of races, just like the F1 Drivers. Score points in each race, for your finish position. 8 points for first, 7 points for second. Between races you can view your laptimes and take a short break, before you head back onto the circuit!
- Final Time: The Top 8 Driver will go into a Grand Final. The Top point scorer will race from pole, the 2nd top scorer, will race from 2nd on the grid.
- Podium Presentation with Trophies! Time to grab your spoils! Stand on top of the podium, with one of three epic trophies….if you are fast enough!
- Add on a Pink “Learner Driver” Racesuit for the Stag….or the Boss!
OPEN GRAND PRIX HEATS
‘Open’ events are perfect if you’ve got less than 10 drivers and want to jump into a larger event. Come by yourself or bring a few mates and indulge yourself in an epic Grand Prix, no matter your group size.
Same format, as the Grand Prix Heats, same amazing experience, but you will compete against a mixed group of other like minded people. These events always have a great atmosphere as tend to be packed out with other parties, Stag and Hen events or groups of mates looking for fun! Most our groups have never raced before, so don’t be afraid to book this event, no matter what your experience is!
What else is onsite at our venues?